With general supervision, monitors product quality, providing feedback and recording results. Quarantines suspect or defective product.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Follows supervisor/leader’s orders, instructions and company processes.
2. Monitors the production process and collects necessary dimensional data.
3. Reviews, understands, and follows the control plan. Communicates the specific requirements of each job to assemblers and inspectors.
4. Inspects each job daily. Quarantines all non-conforming products/RMA as per inspection control plan.
5. Visually inspects and reviews statistical data obtained on all raw materials.
6. Provides and collects statistical data as requested.
7. Repairs product as needed.
8. Performs other work duties or functions as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Ability to continuously lift, reach, stand, sit, push, pull, and walk throughout the day
2. Must read blueprints and drawings with geometric dimensioning and tolerances
3. Ability to become familiar with all the company’s specifications and inspection standards
4. Good vision
5. Meticulous attention to detail
6. Good written and verbal communication skills
7. Good manual dexterity and agility
8. Strong math skills, including statistical knowledge
9. Successfully uses all inspection gauges, tools, and equipment
10. Carrying and/or Lifting up to 50 pounds
1. High school Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree or Vocational Degree preferred.
2. 2 years inspection line experience in a manufacturing industry.
3. 2 years previous mechanical/small machine parts assembly experience preferred
4. 2 years blueprint reading experience
5. Experience with inspection Instruments (micrometers, calipers, height gages, thread gages, force gages), Computer, Microsoft Office
Please submit resumes to [email protected]
Or call us at 847-742-0224 for more information.