Source One is currently hiring Mold Finishers in the Batavia area.
Avaialable shifts are:
Pay Rate: $12/hour
Monday to Thursday for both shifts. Fridays are sometimes OT
Pay Rate: $12.50/hour
- Reports to the Toolroom Supervisor
- Responsible for polishing, venting, manufacture, assembly and maintaining mold components
- Responsible for making and maintaining of the steel rule dies for trimming production parts as required by ISO 9001:2008 standards and any other special assignments determined by the Toolroom Supervisor
- The Mold Finisher will interface with the Engineering Manager, CNC Department Manager, CNC Programmer and Operators, Product Designers, Production and Quality Assurance personnel in expediting the manufacture of tooling.
- Working knowledge and safe operation of tool room equipment. Measurement: Efficient use of equipment. Safety record of no injuries and no lost workdays.
- Read tooling drawings, accept verbal instructions and use this information to perform venting, polishing, manufacturing and assembly practices for the manufacture of tool components to meet the customers requirements Measurement: Accurate tools in a timely manner. Uniform, complete, precise tooling manufactured within specified dimensional tolerances.
- Read tooling drawings, accept verbal instructions and use this information to perform steel rule bending and die cut component manufacturing and assembly practices for the manufacture of tool components to meet the customers requirements Measurement: Accurate tools in a timely manner. Uniform, complete, precise tooling manufactured within specified dimensional tolerances.
- Assist Production personnel in problem-solving the production process to correct unacceptable quality in finished goods. Measurement: Provide input and solutions resulting in viable and timely production.
- Discrepancies in drawings and programs shall be noted and brought to the attention of the Engineering Manager, CNC Department Manager, Product Designers and CNC Programmers. Measurement: Accurate drawings and part files updated to the latest revisions.
- Assemble current production tooling components to ensure that they are in proper working order prior to the tools being put into the production environment. Measurement: Accurate and complete tools built to drawing specifications resulting in no customer complaints or deviations.
- Provides recommendations regarding ISO 9001:2008 certification. Measurement: Maintain ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Job and Education Requirements:
- Read and speak basic English
- Capable of reading work orders
- Standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- 1-2 years experience with or knowledge of metalworking machines, tools and techniques.
|Job Category||Mold Finisher|