We are looking for an individual with experience in plastic injection molding maintenance and repair to manage maintenance needs. This technician will be tasked with performing complicated repairs to hydraulic and electric machines as well as other repairs as needed. Troubleshooting skills and the ability to work independently and with minimal direction is essential for this position.
Rate of pay: $20-$24/hour
1st/2nd cross over shift.
***Salary is Negotiable based upon experience***
The Maintenance Technician is responsible to perform building, machine and preventative maintenance as directed by the Maintenance Manager. Responsibilities include maintenance of all equipment and machines with completion in a timely manner. To perform all job requirements and interdepartmental functions in accordance with ISO procedures: assist in ISO procedural changes, training and implementation as needed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform internal and external building maintenance as needed
2. Verify on all equipment that safety devices are in place and working in compliance with the OSHA standards.
3. Maintain clean, safe areas where maintenance work is being completed.
4. Assist with all Preventative Maintenance paper work and documentation to assure all forms are completed accurately and within the time required to meet ADMO requirements.
5. Assist Maintenance Manager to perform PM on equipment and machines by dates noted on PM documentation.
6. Assist Maintenance Manager in maintaining adequate inventory level of parts and components, needed to keep machines and secondary equipment running consistently and with minimal downtime.
7. Provide maintenance on tools (molds) that require specific hydraulic or electric set up prior to being set up in machines.
8. Work with Maintenance Manager to assure all PM requiring outside contractors, has all paperwork completed properly and by dates required.
9. Perform all maintenance projects as required or assigned.
10. Follow all rules and principles of OSHA; Participate in OSHA compliance and training as required.
11. Must be able to understand and follow written and oral instructions.
12. Must speak English. Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Educational Requirements and Years of Experience:
1. High School Diploma, GED or 12 years formal education preferred
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in Maintenance.
3. Able to read and interpret blue prints, with a strong knowledge of hydraulic and electric maintenance.
4. Forklift certification required but can be obtained on-site.
1. Ability to lift 60+ pounds.
2. Perform various physical duties including but not limited to pushing, pulling, lifting, twisting and climbing.
3. Occasionally perform sustained heavy labor in a high temperature environment.
1. Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
2. Follow rules and principals of OSHA; participate in OSHA compliance and training as required, needed or assigned.
3. Perform all job requirements and interdepartmental functions in accordance with ISO procedures; assist in ISO procedural changes and training as required, needed or assigned.
Please submit resumes to [email protected]
Or call us at 847-742-0224 for more information.
|Job Category||Maintenance Technician|